Careers With Carrington
Carrington Mortgage Services is a fully integrated mortgage company with mortgage lending and servicing operations and an affiliated real estate brokerage. We are part of Carrington Holding Company, LLC , which owns and operates multiple businesses that cover virtually every aspect of single family residential real estate transactions. We currently have an opening for an experienced Correspondent Account Executive.
- Competitive base salary and industry leading monthly incentive plan
- Benefits including Medical, Dental, Co. paid LTD, STD, and matching 401K plan
- Career advancement opportunities.
Looking for a company offering continuous growth, a full scale marketing strategy, continued training, career improvement courses? At Carrington Mortgage we offer a complete suite of products including FHA, VA, FNMA, FHLMC and a robust menu of Non-QM programs which has further fueled our growth. We are currently recruiting experienced AE’s for our Non-Delegated and Delegated sales team.
- Increased earning capacity due to access to our exclusive Non QM Loan Products down to 500 FICO.
- Ability to market faster and more efficiently inside the operation
- Superior service levels offered to the broker as your inside presence ensures every step of the loan process is handled in the most efficient manner possible
- Professional account managers partner with you and your brokers to add value every step of the way
- Competitive compensation plans
- Alternative products currently under development
- Excellent employee benefits
What is expected as a Carrington team member?
- Successfully develop, manage, and close qualified correspondent business partner leads in the assigned region
- Identify client performance improvement opportunities
- Maintains a network of key contacts in territory to drive correspondent loan production
- Serve as the internal support liaison with client
- Keeps abreast of current developments and market trends, to further identify and service the clients’ needs
- Good understanding of Agency, FHA, and VA products and guidelines. Experience with Non
- QM product line a plus.
- 3+ years’ experience in a correspondent lending sales role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills