The VA has made key application updates to Loan Guaranty systems to support the recent Blue Water Navy legislation. Appraisers now have the option to use AAPP (Assisted Appraisal Processing Program) and those associated application changes have only been made to the webLGY Hub Appraiser Workspace.
In order to use the appropriate functionality for webLGY and AAPP, all appraisers must be using LGY Hub, instead of VIP.
All VIP users must register and utilize the webLGY Hub by January 31, 2020 to complete appraisals. Beginning February 1, 2020, any process completed in VIP will not be compliant.
To register on webLGY Hub to complete appraisals:
- Go to https://lgy.va.gov and select “Sign In or Register for New Account” (located at the top right side of the page)
- Select “Sign in with ID.me”
- On the ID.me page, select “sign up for an account” to go through a one-time user proofing process. VA recommends using your personal email for your username in case you change companies later. You will get an opportunity once back in LGY Hub to enter your specific work-related email and contact information.
- Once you have created an ID.me account, you will be directed to the LGY Hub, where you can either:
- Link to your VIP account (recommended if you have a current VIP account) – OR
- Select New User, complete Profile Information, and then go to the Affiliations page to enter your Affiliate information.
Please Note: Lenders should register as a completely new user so your company administrator can activate your account from webLGY.
FAQs – Refer to https://lgy.va.gov/lgyhub/help for a list of Frequently Asked Questions.
Registration – Refer to “How to Register” in the LGY Hub User Guide for step-by-step instructions.
Troubleshooting – If you have additional issues, you may want to check with your VA Regional Loan Center to ensure your Social Security Number and other matching information is correct in VA systems
Please contact CorrespondentRM@carringtonms.com with any questions.
Carrington thanks you for your business.